My dear fellow jewelers and creatives - I have the perfect solution for your desire to find inspiration and focus with your work this year. Come join me in the TADA365 Art Jewelry Group on Flickr.
_TADA stands for True Addicts of Daily Art. You can read about the history of the group here.
_You can see our daily progress in pictures and comments on Flickr TADA365 Art Jewelry group.
_For 2012 we are doing the following:
* Hosting 4 online shows on our website
* Sharing pictures of our art jewelry and adornments
* Encouraging each other to try new techniques
* Sponsoring challenges for motivation
* Informing each other of shows, challenges and book submissions
* Encouraging each other to use social media to gain exposure for our work
And that's just a start!
_Our website, www.TrueAddictsOfDailyArt.com was created to feature our group online exhibitions. The first of our exhibitions, Letters of Adornment, opened on September 19th, 2011.
Hurry and you can be in our second show,
One Year, One Piece : An Exhibit of work made in 2011
All you have to do is
1 - join the Flickr group - tada365
2 - send a picture of your favorite work that you made in 2011 using this form.
3. Then come and share more photos and comments through the year. We no longer expect pictures every single day..we've realized that all creating doesn't always translate into something that can be shown in a photo. But, we do stop in several times a week and get inspired and in turn, inspire each other.
We look forward to seeing your work.
Mary Lu Wason
is a studio jeweler. Here she shares the inspirations, discoveries and process of creating her art jewelry collections.
@PirateTides on Instagram